發佈於： Mon, 02 Oct 2023 +0800
Mirrors in Chuanghua (6.4.3152.3):
Direct Match is a new, optional, search-enhancement feature. It matches keywords in search fields locally on your device with a single sponsored listing. Direct Match only matches popular brand names and will help support Vivaldi financially, so we can continue to provide you with the best web browser. 😉
- Initially, the monetization deals only cover the United States market, so only users configured to the English (US) language have Direct Match enabled by default.
- It is currently only implemented in the dedicated search fields but we may enable it in address field in the future.
- Clicking these clearly marked links earn will Vivaldi a small amount of revenue to support continuing development.
- You can manually enable (or disable) Direct Match in settings to see it in action, even if not in the US (though we will not currently earn money outside of the US, even if enabled).
- To protect privacy, no detailed user data is sent to third parties, redirects only happen when clicking direct match links and no permanent records are kept of user clicks.
- Details of how keywords map to links can be found in a local file (“direct-match-mapping.json”).
- [Bookmarks][Keyboard] Focus lost in Bookmarks Panel search field on Ctrl+Backspace: follow up fix (VB-99994)
- [Calendar] Template is named after type of action unless “title” field is selected before saving (VB-100350)
- [Calendar] Templates for overnight events are cut to one hour length when applied (VB-100352)
- [Direct Match][Speed Dial][Search] Suggestion integration (VB-96032)
- [macOS][Menus] Menu Bar items not responding with macOS 14.0 (VB-99033)
Main photo byAndre Tan.