發佈於： Fri, 08 Sep 2023 +0800
Mirrors in Chuanghua ():
Here are some of the changes that have been made:
- In response to user feedback, Vivaldi has introduced a fresh design for bookmark and speed dial dialogs. This update, identified as VAB-6411, promises a more intuitive and visually appealing experience when managing your bookmarks and speed dial entries.
- This update changes the layout for adding the search widgets to the home screen (VAB-7530).
- VAB-7810 addresses a crash caused by the back gesture on Android 14, ensuring that users can browse without interruptions.
- Vivaldi prides itself on its tab management capabilities, and VAB-7746 and VAB-7649 tackle regressions related to tab stacking and closing multiple tabs. These fixes ensure that Vivaldi’s powerful tab features work seamlessly, even under specific conditions.
Take a look at the changelog for a full overview of the changes and let us know what you think.
- [New][Bookmarks] New bookmark and speed dial dialog design (VAB-6411)
- [UI][Tablets] Start page UI adjustments for tablets (VAB-7827)
- [UI] Change layout for add widget to home screen prompt (VAB-7530)
- [Crash] Back gesture crashes Vivaldi on Android 14(VAB-7810)
- [Regression]‘Close other tabs’ gets delayed when ‘Enable Tab stacking’ is on (VAB-7746)
- [Regression]‘Stack tabs’ in the tab page’s dot menu does nothing (VAB-7649)
- [Chromium] Upgraded to 116.0.5845.184
We are currently offering Snapshots from the Play Store.
Sometimes there might be a delay after a snapshot blog post goes live, while updates are rolled out via the Play Store. If you don ’t want to wait, or you do not use the Play Store on your device, we also offer .apk files for manual installation.
Alternative Downloads (3126.4)
Manually installed files can be updated from the Play Store at a later date, provided you installed the one that is most appropriate for your device. If you are not sure which one is right for you, simply install Droid Hardware Info [Alt], switch to the ‘System’ Tab and look at the ‘Instruction Sets’ line.
Differences to Final
The purpose of these snapshots is to allow our users a chance to preview upcoming changes, and to help us ensure the quality of our latest fixes and improvements, before we add them to Final. If you would prefer something that was already widely tested, stick with the main Vivaldi Android package.
When testing a Snapshot, it is a good idea to review the changelog (above). Try out the changes and let us know your thoughts in the comments section or directly in the Play Store. When commenting in the Play Store, remember that it is helpful to mention the version you were testing with.
Main photo by Kelsy Gagnebin.