發佈於： Tue, 06 Dec 2022 +0800
Mirrors in Chuanghua (5.6.2867.34):
Release candidate feedback
To help us get 5.6 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 5.5 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 5.6) features or longstanding issues, please do so on our forums.
There are also pre-release links to equivalent builds for the stable stream. These are for those of you who wish to upgrade early (having first tested in snapshot configuration). Autoupdate to these (or newer) stable builds will not be enabled until further testing is completed and the final is released.
- When installed before the official 5.6 release date, build 2867.34 will show the wrong “What’s New” page on first launch.
Download – Snapshot stream (2867.32)
Download – Stable stream (2867.34)
( Note: Snapshot build 2867.32 and Stable 2867.34 are identical, except for icon resources and the stream they will receive updates from.)
- [Address bar][Crash] Error message when typing an address (VB-93276)
- [Downloads] Copy the download link is wrong (VB-92341)
- [Notes] Disappearing Notes (VB-93355)
- [Panels] The window panel cannot be used to create pinned stacked tabs (VB-93242)
- [Regression] Tiled start page lacks background (VB-93012)
- [Tabs][Menus] When pinning a stack via the context menu should say “Pin Tab Stack” (VB-92544)
Main photo byMichael Förtsch