發佈於： Tue, 13 Oct 2020 +0800
Mirrors in Chuanghua (3.4.2066.65):
Release candidate feedback
To help us get 3.4 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 3.3 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 3.4) features or longstanding issues, please do so on our forums.
There are also pre-release links to equivalent builds for the stable stream. These are for those of you who wish to upgrade early (having first tested in snapshot configuration). Autoupdate to these (or newer) stable builds will not be enabled until further testing is completed and the final is released.
- When installed before the official 3.4 release date, build 2066.65 will show the wrong “What’s New” page on first launch.
Download – Snapshot stream (2066.64)
Download – Stable stream (2066.65)
( Note: Snapshot build 2066.64 and Stable 2066.65 are identical, except for icon resources and the stream they will receive updates from.)
- - [Break mode] Make it easier for user to exit (VB-72861)
- [Chromium] Upgraded to 86.0.4240.95
- [Linux][Panels][Tabs][Regression] Resizing fails (VB-72761)
- [Tabs][Regression] Can’t stack tabs that have been moved to new window and back (VB-72714)
- [Tabs][Regression] Ungrouping a tab stack ungroups all tab stacks (VB-73018)
- Add 🎮 button to the Speed Dial
Main photo byJezael Melgoza