發佈於： Wed, 02 Sep 2020 +0800
Mirrors in Chuanghua (3.3.2022.26):
Release candidate feedback
To help us get 3.3 out the door as soon as possible, please focus your feedback on serious regressions since 3.2 stable. If you want to ask about new (post 3.3) features or longstanding issues, please do so on our forums.
As a bonus, there are also pre-release links to equivalent builds for the stable stream. These are for those of you who wish to upgrade early (having first tested in snapshot configuration). Autoupdate to these (or newer) stable builds will not be enabled until further testing is completed and the final is released.
- When installed before the official 3.3 release date, build 2022.26 will show the wrong “What’s New” page on first launch.
Download – Snapshot stream (2022.23)
Download – Stable stream (2022.26)
( Note: Snapshot build 2022.23 and Stable 2022.26 are identical, except for icon resources and the stream they will receive updates from.)
- [Address bar] Open New tab displays “about:blank” (VB-71104)
- [Address bar] Warning about obscured domain showing when it should not (VB-70927)
- [Address bar][Settings] Option to disable highlighting the base domain doesn’t work (VB-70976)
- [Break mode][Bookmarks] Bookmark Bar entries are not hidden (VB-71051)
- [Crash][Regression] Fails to start with Australian and Indian English locales (VB-70690)
- [History] Search doesn’t match URL parts (VB-69246)
- [Settings] “Private window theme” setting shows up on every search (VB-71121)
- [Sync] Failure to renew vivaldi.net credentials can occur after running for a day (VB-71146)
- [Themes] Icons of unfocussed Vivaldi internal tabs have extremely low contrast on dark themes (VB-62657)
- [macOS] Browser window doesn’t resize when disconnecting external monitor (VB-70529)
Main photo byDavid Clode