發佈於： Fri, 29 Nov 2019 +0800
Mirrors in Chuanghua (2.9.1741.3):
We’ve made it possible to run Vivaldi Mobile on Chromebooks. It is the very first step and the user interface is still work in progress.
Take a look at the changelog for a full overview of the changes and let us know what you think.
Differences to Beta/Final
The purpose of these snapshots is to allow our fans a chance to preview upcoming changes, and to help us ensure the quality of our latest fixes and improvements, before we add them to a Beta (or Final). If you would prefer something that was already widely tested, stick with the main Vivaldi Android package (currently in Beta).
When testing a Snapshot, it is a good idea to review the changelog (below). Try out the changes and let us know your thoughts in the comments section or directly in the Play Store. When commenting in the Play Store, remember that it is helpful to mention the version you were testing with.
We are currently offering Snapshots from the Play Store.
Sometimes there might be a delay after a snapshot blog post goes live, while updates are rolled out via the Play Store. If you don ’t want to wait, or you do not use the Play Store on your device, we also offer .apk files for manual installation.
Alternative Downloads (1741.3)
Manually installed files can be updated from the Play Store at a later date, provided you installed the one that is most appropriate for your device. If you are not sure which one is right for you, simply installDroid Hardware Info [Alt], switch to the ‘System’ Tab and look at the ‘Instruction Sets’ line.
- [New] Vivaldi does not work on Chromebooks (VB-59995)
- [Regression] After turning off tap-to-search you cannot turn it back on (VB-60056)
- [Regression] Desktop version checkbox is reset on page refresh (VB-59963)
- [Regression] ‘Incognito’ for private tabs for English (UK) (VB-58983)
- [Regression] Using the search widget, search engine icon is not set when changing search engine (VB-59041)
- [Address field] Use Vivaldi icon as default icon in unfocused search/url field on Start Page (VB-60140)
- [Bookmarks] Hide separators in bookmarks (VB-59218)
- [Bookmarks] Speed dial edit folder issue (VB-60429)
- [Bookmarks] Tapping back should save bookmarks (VB-60619)
- [Crash] Vivaldi crashes in going to Android 10 settings (VB-60007)
- [Downloads]“Download site” button is missing (VB-60256)
- [Downloads] Files go to wrong Download folder on Android 10 (VB-58227)
- [Downloads] Settings and search buttons appears twice in downloads screen, and search in bottom bar does not work (VB-59208)
- [Menus] Changed order of copy to note item in context menu (VB-58484)
- [Notes] Cannot edit notes folder name (VB-60006)
- [Notes] It is too easy to accidentally not save a new note (VB-60099)
- [Sync] Empty sync tab (VB-60165)
- [UI] Vivaldi icon for offline page (VB-60371)
- Swipe causes selections to be lost (VB-58957)
- Upgraded Chromium to 79.0.3945.45
- Updated translations
Main photo byS Sjöberg